Kathmandu Dhulikhel package tour
Kathmandu Dhulikhel package tour is popular tour destination in Nepal. Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour offer superb Himalayan views of Mount Everest 8848m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Rolwaling Himalayan range, Newari culture and nice terrace fields. Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour can do less then one week as below mentioned in itinerary but Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange personalized trip as travelers demand. Kathmandu valley Dhulikhel tour fit for all age group travelers . Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour package can do after / before Nepal trekking or any package tour in Nepal.
Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour start from Kathmandu. First two days , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s tour take to you historical monuments sightseeing tour around Kathmandu valley such as Pasupatinath, Bouddhanath, Monkey temple, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Patan Durbar square Kathmandu durbar square then by drive to Dhulikhel for sunrise and sunset views. Dhulikhel is best place for Himalayan sunrise view and sunset views. Travelers may extend their journeys after complete Dhulikhel Nagarkot package trip for Mt. Everest mountain flight tour / Nepal mountain flight tour. we Himalaya Journey trekking arrange personalized tour service in Nepal with amazing life time experience !
Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour Major Highlights
* Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour is most popular package tour in tour in Nepal to explore the historcial monumnets sightseeing tour in Nepal.
* Kathmandu Dhulikhel package tour explore the local newar community at Dhulikhe with best Himalayan view of Mt. Gauri shanker 7145m, Mt. Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Mt. Ganesh Himal 6704m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m and Rolwaling Himalayan range.
Kathmandu Dhulikhel package tour itinerary:
Day 01: Arrival Katmandu , transfer to hotel, Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour briefing with officially arrangements. overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. overnight at kathmandu in Hotel
Day 03: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to you sightseeing such as Monkey temple (swyambhunath): you will enjoy with Budhhist stupa from where you will see whole kathmandu valley view including the Himalayan view. Patan Dubare square: Patan city is the temple city of Nepal where you will see the many temple, Mahabudhha , Golden temple etc , Khokana for old Newari culture and Daksinkali hindu goddess temple,Bhaktapur Durbar Square: you will enjoy with different spectacular Himalayan scenery , old architecture, 55 windows, Pottery farm, king curd and old style primitive houses. etc , and drive back to Kathmandu transfer to hotel, Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 05: After breakfast,Kathmandu by private car drive to Dhulikhel, Dhulikhel is best place stunning Himalayan views, beautiful landscape, green jungle, rural areas with stunning Himalayan views of three different range ( Ganesh Himal, Langtang & Rolwaling Himalayan range) .Dhulikhel is 2nd best view center near by kathmandu also 30 kilo meters far from kathmandu where you will enjoy with different Hindu temple and pure local Newari culture + beautiful Himalayan scenery of Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan region. Overnight at Dhulikhel.
Day 06: After breakfast, After sunrise Himalayan views at Dhulikhel, by private drive back to Kathmandu.transfer to hotel and in the evening farewell dinner in Nepalese restaurant. Overnight at Kathmandu .
Day 07: After breakfast, relaxing or shopping with own activities then three hours before your international flight , our airport representative will drop you Kathmandu International airport for onward journeys or if you have time will arrange another package trip accordingly.
Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- Kathmandu valley tor with guidedd sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private vehile as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu Dhulikhel overland transportaion by private car / vehilce as mentioned in itinerary
- One night hotel accomodation in Dhulikhel on BB basis ( three star catagory hotel) as mentioned in itinerary
- Dhulikhel to Kathmandu overland transportation by private vehilcle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Trekking guide both way flight ticket
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Dhulikhel stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Kathmandu Dhulikhel package tour is popular tour destination in Nepal. Kathmandu Dhulikhel tour offer superb Himalayan views of Mount Everest 8848m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Rolwaling Himalayan range, Newari culture and nice terrace fields.