Tibet Helicopter tour
Tibet Helicopter tour is one of the most popular and luxuries tour in Tibet. Helicopter tour in Tibet include Kaliash Mansarovar Helicopter tour, Simikot Kailash Helicopter tour, Holy Mansarovar tour. Kailash Helicopter tour offer superb Himalayan views of Mt. Kailash, Holy Mansarovar lake, Tibetan monasteries , beautiful landscape, lush valley & Tibetan culture. Himalaya Journey Treks and Expedition arrange the Tibet Helicopter tour / Kailash helicopter tour according to travelers/ adventure seeker holiday schedule and wish with amazing life time experience.
Tibet Helicopter package tour take to you core of the Lhasa & Holy Mansarovar Kailash. May, June, July, August & September is best month for Tibet Helicopter tour. Minimum to weeks holiday required for Kailash Helicopter tour but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange the Tibet Helicopter package trip according to travelers wish and holiday frame with life time journeys in Tibet. we offer private and group join basis Helicopter tour in Tibet.
Tibet Helicopter tour itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel, Tibet Helicopter tour briefing with official arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02:After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visitPashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of kathmadu valley and Himalaya Journey Trekking airport representative will apply Chinese visa Kathmandu
Day 03: Afternoon, fly to Nepalgunj.
Day 04: Morning fly to Hilsa by helicopter. Trek to Sher & drive to Taklakot / Purang.
Day 05: Free day for acclimatizing.
Day 06: Drive to Darchen.
Day 07: Drive to Tarboche & start trekking to DHIRPUK
Day 08: After breakfast, trek to ZUTULPHUK
Day 09: Trek to Darchen & drive to Lake Manasarovar
Day 10: Drive to Taklakot / Purang.
Day 11: Drive to Sher and trek to Hilsa.
Day 12: After breakfast, board the waiting helicopter and fly to Nepalgunj and then to Kathmandu
Day 13: At an appointed time, transfer to airport for flight to your home country. END OF PROGRAMME.
Trip Cost: [email protected]
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder tour Guide.
- kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour with private car as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathamndu Domestic airport drop to catch the Kathmandu Nepalgunj flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Nepalgunj simikot flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Simikot Hilsa flight as mentioned in itinerary
- hotel accomodation entire the Kailash Mansarovar tour on BB basis( tourist standard category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Kailash tour with guided trip as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet Kailash Mansarovar tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- Tibet travel permit as mentioned in itinerary
- Hilsa simikot flight as mentioned in itinerary
- Simikot Nepalgunj Kathmandu flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Tour guide, and driver)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.
- Government Tax and office service charge.
- Kathmandu intetrtnational Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket & Kathmandu Lhasa Kathmandu flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Tibet Helicopter tour is one of the most popular and luxuries tour in Tibet. Helicopter tour in Tibet include Kaliash Mansarovar Helicopter tour, Simikot Kailash Helicopter tour, Holy Mansarovar tour.