Manaslu Tsum valley trekking
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is one of the most exciting treks in Manaslu region. Manaslu Tsum valley trek explore both Tsum valley trekking route and Manaslu Larkya La pass trekking destination as well as join Annapurna trekking trails too. Nepal Manaslu tsum valley trek take travelers heart the of the Manaslu hiking destination with best mountains panorama of Mount Manaslu 8163 m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167 m, Mount Annapurna I 8091 m & 18 snowy capped mountains peaks of Nepal. Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley has been opened 2008 even Manaslu trekking route has been opened in 1992 for foreign travelers. Treks in Manaslu tsum valley offer beautiful landscape, Monasteries, Mixed culture, lush valleys and Himalayan high pass ( Larkya la pass 5135 m). Hiking in Manaslu tsum valley distance 230 kilometers .Tsum valley Manaslu circuit trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know Manaslu Tsum valley trip information before heading in relevant areas. Tsum valley Manaslu circuit trek cost is depend on grou size and choice of packages like 9 days Tsum valley Manaslu trek, 12 days Manaslu Tsum valley trip .
Manaslu tsum valley hiking is controlled trekking destinations in Nepal. Minimum two person required for obtain the special Manaslu tsum valley trek permit through the government registered Nepal trekking company. Tsum valley Manaslu circuit trekking permit cost USD 90 for first 7 days and USD 10 each day extra.At least three weeks holidays necessary for hiking in Manaslu Tsum valley but personalized / tailor made trip arrange as per trekkers wish and desire. Good physical fitness is needed even prior trekking experience doesn’t apply to do this trekking. Trek in Manaslu Tsum valley touched the Manaslu base camp trekking trails too so it is one of the most popular trekking in Manaslu region. Manaslu base camp trekking map has well defined regarding the trip route .Suggested for every trekkers choose the government registered local Nepal trekking company recomended by Lonly planet Nepal travel guide book for secured journeys in Himalayas.
Manaslu tsum valley package trekking commence from Arughat Bazaar after 5-6 hours drive from Kathmandu . Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition’s trekking guide led you through beautiful valley of Jagat Philim Chumling Chhokamparo Nile, Mu Gompa & finally reach the Rachen gompa then trail return to the Manalsu Larkya la pass trekking through Namrung samagaun . Trekkeres may participiate for Manaslu base camp trekking then trekking continue heading via Larkya La pass trek to Beshishar. Autumn & spring season is best time trek in Manaslu Tsum valley but HJT arrange around the year as per trekkers holiday schedule with customized trekking service. Manaslu Larkya la pass trek via Tsum valley is amazing trekking trails for nature lovers and mountain seekers assemble with the part of Great Himalayan trails and Annapurna trekking trails . we have mentioned 21 days Manaslu Tsum valley trek itinerary but trip plan may change or extend as per trekkers wish and desire.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking Major Highlights
* Hiking in Manaslu Tsum valley is exciting adventure in Manaslu region with best Himalayan views of 3 above 8000m mountains (Mt. Manaslu 8163m, Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m ,Mt. Annapurna I.8091m) & best views of Annapurna and Dhualgiri Himalayan range
* Restricted Nepal trekking trails open in 2008 for trekkers to explore the mainly Tsum valley & Manaslu circuit trekking trails
* Feel the real adventure trip with both trails Manaslu and Tsum valley .
* Exploration of Tibetan Buddhist culter, monasteries, Gompa and wild animals of Manaslu trek trails
* Touch the part of Great Himalayan trails and Annapurna trekking trails
Related trip information about Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley
How difficult is Manaslu tsum valley hiking ?
Around Manaslu trekking via Tsum valley is challenging trekking in Manaslu region. Good Physical is required for the trip. Manaslu Larkya la pass trekking tour gradually ascend from low level elevation from Gorkha Arughat 1722m so trekkers continuation doable this trip without any difficulties.
When is the best time to do the Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley?
Autumn (From mid-September to November and Spring (March to May) are the best time to do hike in Manaslu Tsum valley but we Himalaya Journey Trekking arrange around the year as per your holiday frame ..June to August (monsoon) is the rainy months and Himalayan views may not clear and trekking trails are slippery . Winter season (December – February) is too cold and temperature almost minus
Need a special permit required for the Manaslu Tsum valley package trek?
Manaslu Tsum valley package trek categorized as restricted / controlled trekking trails in Nepal so minimum two person and special Manaslu Tsum valley trek permit required which can get registered Nepal trekking agency. Also Annapurna trekking permit also required as trekking end Annapurna circuit trekking trails.
Do you need trekking guide for Manaslu trekking?
Highly recommended / suggest to have professional Nepal trekking guide because of for secure treks in Manaslu Tsum valley , to explain about the mountains and local culture, no obstacle during the trekking even incase of snowfall in the trekking path / Mananslu Larkya La pass, good take care of you if incase of suffer by high altitude sickness.
Could you do Nepal Manaslu Tsum valley packge trekking without Nepal trekking agency?
It is impossible to do this trek without Nepal trekking agency because of need special trekking permit through the government registered Nepal trek company. Minimum 2 person required to obtain Hike in Manaslu Tsum valley permit from department of immigration Nepal.
What about Manaslu Tsum valley trip cost?
This package trip cost is slightly high then other normal trekking destination like Everest trekking, Annapurna trekking, Langtang trekking because of Manaslu trekking permit cost is slightly high. On the other hand, Nepal trekking guide and porter insurance cost will also add for this trip.
How to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for this trip ?
It is hard to find the best and reliable Nepal trekking companies for trekking in Manaslu Tsum valley if you just surfing via google or internet so trekkers should know Nepal trekking company legal documents, service, reputation, either recommended in international travel guide book such as Lonely planet travel guide book, Rough guide travel book etc sometime free lance trekking guide, operator or illegal Nepal trekking agency also show up their website and sale the trekking it means beware from illegal operation that make your holiday hazards.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel , Manaslu Tusm valley package trekking briefing with officially arrangements. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 02: After breakfast, our tour guide will take to for historical monuments sightseeing in kathmandu valley such as Boudhhanath: visit Bodhnath Stupa, one of the biggest Buddhist shrines in the world, where we observe Buddhist monks in prayer in the monasteries surrounding the stupa than visit Pashupatinath: the most famous Hindu temple in the country, located on the banks of the holy Bagmati River. Here you see Hindu holy men (sadhus) meditating, pilgrims bathing and occasionally funeral pyres burning on the ghats. Kathmandu durbar square: you will enjoy with different Hindus Temple , Goddes Kumari, legend of Kathmandu valley. HJT representative will make Manaslu base camp trek via Tsum valley permit with your original passport. Overnight at Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu via Arughat (535m) drive to Sotikhola (860m)
Day 04: Soti Khola trek to Machhakhola (930m)
Day 05: Machha Khola trek to Dobhan (1410m)
Day 06: Doban trek to Philim (2040m)
Day 07: Philim trek to Chumling (2363m)
Day 08: Chumling trek to Chhokangparo (3010m)
Day 09: Chhokangparo trek to Nile (3700m)
Day 10: Nile trek to Bhajyo (Chhekya) (3240m)
Day 11: Bhajyo (Chhekya) trek to Ra Chhen Gompa (3200m)
Day 12: Ra Chhen Gompa trek to Chumje (2468m)
Day 13: Chumje trek to Bihi (1990m)
Day 14: Bihi trek to Namrung (2660m)
Day 15: Namrung trek to Lho (3180m)
Day 16: Lho trek to Samagaun (3525m)
Day 17: Samagaun trek to Samdo (3860m)
Day 18: Samdo via Larkya la pass (5134m) trek to Bimtang (3930m)
Day 19: Bimtang to Gho (2560m)
Day 20: Gho trek to Dharapani (1920m)
Day 21: Dharapani drive to Besisahar (760m) then Besisahar drive bus to Kathmandu (1317m), transfer to hotel and evening farewell dinner in Restaurant, overnight at kathmandu in Hotel.
Day 22: After breakfast, Relaxing/shopping with own activities , Himalaya Journey Treks & Expedition's representative will drop to Kathmandu international airport for onward journeys or if you have time to stay in Nepal will arrange any other trip such as Chitwan Junlge safari tour, Lumbini tour, , river rafting etc
Manaslu Tsum valley trek Cost:
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
- Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
- Required trekking porter/sherpa who will carry your bag pack during the trekking. ( two person will get one trekking porter ( 1 porter carry 30 kg as per rule and regulation of Nepal workers Union )
- Trekking accomodation in tea house / Lodge as mentioned in itinerary
- Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Desert /fruit after having diner as company provide
- Tsum valley special trekking permit
- Manaslu trekking permit
- Manaslu conservation area project permit (MCAP permit)
- Annapurna conservation area project permit (ACAP permit)
- Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
- Beshishar to Kathmandu overland transportation by bus as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley guided sightseeing tour as mentioned in itinerary
- Kathmandu valley tour with private vehicle as mentioned in itinerary
- All program as mentioned in itinerary
- Overland transportation
- Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
- Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
- Airport drop
- Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu stay
- International flight ticket
- Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
- High risk medical insurance
- Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
- Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
- Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
- Purely personal nature expenses
- Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Manaslu Tsum valley pacakge treks Equipments
- Trekking Bag pack.
- Trekking day bag.( Small handbag)
- Trekking shoes.
- Sports shoes or sandal.
- Trekking stick.
- Trekking Hat, cat
- Trekking woollen cap.
- Trekking jacket Gore tax/ flees jacket.
- Pullover or warm sweeter.
- 4/5 pairs of good qualities shock .
- Hand gloves.
- 2/3 pairs of Trekking trousers
- 3/4 pairs of Trekking shirts .
- 3/4 pairs of Underwear
- Eye glass
- Water bottle.
- Sleeping bag.
- Flash or Torch light.
- Camera and batteries.
- Sun cream.
Please click on thumbnail image to have larger view.
Manaslu Tsum valley trekking is one of the most exciting treks in Manaslu region. Manaslu Tsum valley trek explore both Tsum valley trekking route and Manaslu Larkya La pass trekking route as well as join Annapurna trekking trails too. Nepal Manaslu tsum valley trek take travelers heart the of the Manaslu hiking destination with best mountains panorama of Mount Manaslu 8163 m, Mount Dhaulagiri 8167 m, Mount Annapurna I 8091 m & 18 snowy capped mountains peaks of Nepal. Trekking in Manaslu tsum valley has been opened 2008 even Manaslu trekking route has been opened in 1992 for foreign travelers. Treks in Manaslu tsum valley offer beautiful landscape, Monasteries, Mixed culture, lush valleys and Himalayan high pass ( Larkya la pass 5135 m). Manaslu tsum valley trekking distance 230 kilometers . Manaslu Tsum valley trek difficulty level is moderate strenuous thus trekkers should know Manaslu Tsum valley trekking information before heading in relevant areas.